This is the complete list of tips to help you enjoy all our shows have to offer. There is something for everybody at a Three Speckled Hens Antiques and Old Stuff Show. Whether you are redecorating your whole house, scoring some new jewelry or enjoying one of our famous Bloody Mary’s, this list will help you do it like a pro! Check out these 7 insider tips straight from the Hens:
1. Arrive early every day and return on Sunday for the best deals. With over 150 dealers there is a lot to see! Parking is $5 per vehicle in the lot next to the Paso Robles Event Center with additional parking on Gregory Avenue. Our dealers restock overnight so you'll find tons of new items on Sunday that were not available on Saturday.
2. Check out the new Mega Maps.
Instead of passing out brochures at the entrances, you will find new Mega Maps stationed throughout the show grounds. Look for the YOU ARE HERE chicken pin to get your bearings! Smaller maps with the names and booth numbers of our dealers will be available at each Mega Map station.
3. Wear comfy shoes and clothes! You'll be covering lots of ground as you hunt for those new treasures so comfortable shoes are a must. Be sure to check the weather before arriving because the treasure hunting will commence, rain or shine!
4. Cash is the great negotiator. Many of our vendors don’t accept credit cards, so bring plenty of cash. If you want the best deal on a treasure, cash is your best option. There is an ATM onsite should you find yourself needing more.
5. Come hungry and thirsty. Visit the Coop Cafe for breakfast, lunch and snacking options, stop by our food area for a quick bite, or quench your thirst at our bar with the perfect Bloody Mary, Mimosa, or other adult or non-alcoholic beverage.
6. Don't sweat the small stuff, or the large. Large items can be held in the Pickin's Holding Area at no charge. Our crew will even help load large items into your car from our loading zone. You are welcome to bring your own cart, however oversized carts are discouraged.
7. #Hashtag your experience. Share the fun with all of your friends by tagging your photos with #ThreeSpeckledHens before posting to social media. We love to see our fans enjoying the show and sharing their favorite finds and dealers with the world! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.